Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
6 members and 20 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 26

We have 6 member(s), 7 spiders, 20 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
uplikigue, brandyhl69, Danielexark, Juitlekneentero, FreefestErymn, inna_ieyf

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (183):
inna_ieyf, Danielexark, uplikigue, Juitlekneentero, brandyhl69, FreefestErymn, erolerenelo, mereebova, Altessy, vozysoove, WilliamENFOK, Charleskip, LesterIneni, DavidJof, Wraklyadula, rulmiriucculkiz, Paraquat, Dapaswourb, QLRobert, MarkReext, MartishSoits, alibiaEmand, FoneeZexCot, fefAdmike, tesPexengexia, inna_furg, backbencher, fermneoroup, empisypeSpeancy, soriissuend, Boschrdv, reonfubrolo, KeypeBreelty, Boschyeh, ExceteRem, Boschrpe, Murasnasp, gabriellewy4, noreenwy1, RatTaittar, Brainwourb, HoxiasillHist, FugJertantara, carlrw4, carmelaan69, optovkatex, old guns, russyMixail, Beefcake, ArthuImpob, Dongokwourb, inna_emmx, EvaemodE, Whitneyendag, janeyp16, manuelgv18, DayliKib, marilynaj18, Raneswourb, EugeneaPhown, florakj69, Progonhic, minervald69, Fragkos, juliettesp60, Bandinayawourb, hollielk4, Darinwhish, JamesJig, toddjg69, shaunawc2, bikergunnut, minervazk11, Vinereywourb, caitlinbk18, monauz4, Derekrarty, Kennethlib, CalvinVat, ArtemPailk, celinakc11, Flux, ArseniyJah, BogdanAutot, tamikaze11, carlosty16, geraldinewt11, kurtcq18, Waltermox, whitneyzc11, jaynecg2, StephenJep, Mingledorffwourb, SpikeBuilt, kering4, Stevieven, Gearglani, williamyd16, sidneyhs18, Jackiefiend, lavernejs3, Shadowrunnerwourb, lesleyzk3, kimxc3, cal50, evgenwat, jeremydy1, HellDragonwourb, bridgetux2, terraih16, bbrown, ollieio11, dalefp1, Olgacag, Buzatuswourb, jolenelg3, davidgb60, jimdoc, helenezb16, miguelhg1, jaimevu2, SanyokSmoks, jetloco, ds1948, Warum, CanadafinN, toddww69, zedsdead, rrayepalcixi, Gentrabo, margieua4, cewecah, angeljc69, luellash69, kristenvo69, Gavinramatwourb, lynnettegr1, edwardub69, ebeotuwikofa, lillianxy60, Forrestbug, sochi.cat/-Weino, dimentObjestben, serenarr69, hilarygq2, Trashminwourb, Maynardvuh, JamesHap, Josephabaph, KennethBum, Ronaldsaulp, Dameenawourb, azotas, carlyyp11, Nusaward, rachelye2, JulianSMB, mariettatv60, benjaminex3, AWilliamtoInc, JamesImmot, Qanadwourb, GreogyFlepe, ezulokemu, constancedp2, opagoyar, Adoradwynwourb, oiyigen, ryche, Lornakic, nettieft69, 11millimeter, travisin3, ronzor, susanapl60, agrohimmrb, Hugoherwourb, Smallboy, natalieks2, kentef69, vincentsi16, Gralindawourb, Canadian Pharmacy On

SUPPORT Weaponeer.net w/hosting Donations
Weaponeer Forums : Auctions and Donations

Posted in Auctions and Donations
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: December 05 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

apologies for the website being down.  Me and tech Support have been going back and forth for days. and when I told the INDIAN tech support I was a mainframe operator, system administrator and an online application programmer for fortune 100 companies and my billing rate was $125 hr which was billed by the Minute.  I seemed to get a little bit more respect. but in the end it was me that found the main issue, and that their console page was no longer compatible with firefox.

I'm betting that it will be me that fixes the email issues as well. the newest email i have received was Nov 30 2016, and then even that stopped after one email.  my emails have been offline for at least a month now... so I need to get that running once again, so i can get my other email's running, as well as my Password software which allows me to use extremely secure passwords. but... when that went down, I no longer had any form of entry to just about everything...  so that's one more issue I need to solve while skipping tech support. (which has not been all that great for the last week at a minimum).

And I'm still trying to get them to fix the uploading issue...  one issue at a time....   but atleast the website is operational again.

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: December 05 2016 at 5:36am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

Thank you to everyone that donated.  I wish paypal included usernames or the ability to email them. because I would love to email everyone personally, especially one person.  but that information is not available unless it's posted on the website someplace.

And some people don't like to have their privacy disrupted,  especially because on PayPal, I only have real names, and I will not post real names to the website for any reason.  if they wish to identify themselves then that's another mater.

To everyone that donated to keep weaponeer online, I thank you...  no matter how little or how great the donation. every donation counts.

THANK YOU!
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: December 05 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Thanks fellas.  I wasn't able to contribute this month, so thanks to everyone who did.
View backbencher's Profile Search for other posts by backbencher

raubvogel

Private
Private

Posted: December 25 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged Quote raubvogel

About your idea of offering kits, I think you need to figure out how to differentiate you from the other people. For instance, you mentioned the AR10. What would take to convert a AR10 80% receiver into a close clone to the original Armalite or the Portuguese contract one? Is there someone making an upper with the handle that can then be cut to use that vertical charging handle?

Another is the Stgw57 receivers; there is nobody doing them nowadays but you would need to be able to press them, which might require resources you don't have and has a small market.

Neither of the above I think are reliable sources of income even though I personally would like them. So, let's think of something else that might be more reasonable: how about making a Weaponeer Edition run of AR15 lowers? Get the 80%, machine and engrave them. I see no reason they could not go for, say, $80-120 for a finished lower, more if you set it up (and tune its trigger). You know those firearms upside down and sideways, so there's the skill set. And being those Weaponeer lowers, they are exclusive. I do not know if you license allows you to provide finished lowers, but that is just an idea. Same could be with other parts (uppers, bolts, etc). Brand identity.
View raubvogel's Profile Search for other posts by raubvogel

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: December 29 2016 at 5:24pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

raubvogel wrote:
About your idea of offering kits, I think you need to figure out how to differentiate you from the other people. For instance, you mentioned the AR10. What would take to convert a AR10 80% receiver into a close clone to the original Armalite or the Portuguese contract one? Is there someone making an upper with the handle that can then be cut to use that vertical charging handle?

Another is the Stgw57 receivers; there is nobody doing them nowadays but you would need to be able to press them, which might require resources you don't have and has a small market.

Neither of the above I think are reliable sources of income even though I personally would like them. So, let's think of something else that might be more reasonable: how about making a Weaponeer Edition run of AR15 lowers? Get the 80%, machine and engrave them. I see no reason they could not go for, say, $80-120 for a finished lower, more if you set it up (and tune its trigger). You know those firearms upside down and sideways, so there's the skill set. And being those Weaponeer lowers, they are exclusive. I do not know if you license allows you to provide finished lowers, but that is just an idea. Same could be with other parts (uppers, bolts, etc). Brand identity.

I have been asked a few times if I would like to have a run of Weaponeer named/brand AR15 lowers.     it would be possible to have a custom lower built with specialized features.  BUT the problem is, I don't have an FFL, so I cannot sell any lowers.  And the 80% lowers while easy to complete...  But they sell for about double the cost (just for me to buy them).  they then are too expensive to sell.   

I thank you very much for trying to come up with ideas..

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 26 2017 at 4:24am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

PLEASE DONATE NOW

Donations to weaponeer.net for monthly hosting fee's over the last 3 months have been lacking except from a couple kind souls and one automated $20 monthly donation from a moderator.

As a 51 year old impoverished Disabled Veteran in declining health, I can no longer pay the hosting fees for weaponeer.net, and therefor I'm forced to rely on the membership and viewers of weaponeer.net to make donations to make our $90 to $100 monthly hosting payment.

Please donate what you can when you can, because every little bit helps a great deal.  especially if more than a couple people donate

PLEASE DONATE NOW

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: June 24 2017 at 9:24pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

Donations to weaponeer.net for our monthly hosting fee's had been just good enough to pay the hosting fee's for the last couple months mainly just from a couple kind souls and two automated $20 monthly donation's. (which is greatly helpful)

As you all know, I'm a 51 year old impoverished Disabled Veteran in declining health, and I can no longer pay the hosting fees for weaponeer.net, and therefor I'm forced to rely on the membership and viewers of weaponeer.net to make donations to make our $100 monthly hosting payment.

THIS MONTHS DONATIONS ARE NOT REMOTELY ENOUGH TO PAY THE HOSTING FEE'S DUE IN JUST 6 DAY'S ! 
And without the donations weaponeer.net will unfortunately be shut down for good, which would be a great loss to the shooting, gunsmithing and firearm building community. Gunsmithing is a dying art, right at the point when gun ownership is at an new all time high, and technology such as CAD, CNC and 3D printing are enabling new Builders/Makers/Home Gunsmiths to design and build accessories, especially for the modular AR Series Rifles.

I am NOT talking about Printing a firearm, and showing the world that you can make a plastic handgun and starting the hysteria all over again that polymer guns in general caused, because non-shooters just imagined that they would pass through metal detectors. the hysteria was so bad with the Glock that they forced Glock to imprint their SN on a steel tag embedded in the polymer frame just so it had metal in it. Granted the Avg person does not know anything about guns, and the fact that the Glock still has a metal slide, barrel, Magazine, FCG etc. and all they really did was to make the handgun Lighter, not invisible to metal detectors.  As professionals, builder's and those just starting out and do not yet know anything about guns.  it's our actions that others see online. and building a gun online is a VERY bad image that we do not want the public to see or hear about. don't do it... your damaging our sport and hobby, right when people are starting to get comfortable with guns.

Now 3D printing will become integral with gun manufacturing in the future, due to rapid prototyping.  this allows  you to print a grip, BUIS, Rail Covers, even Rails and lower receivers for AR's and handguns, and then do the resulting refinishing work on those prints which tends to require heating them to smooth them, sanding them, so the surface is as good as you would expect from a wood butt stock. 

The most common polymer's typically used in 3D printers is PLA.  which is a great 3D printing material for early stage prototyping on simple geometry parts, made out of biodegradable corn starch.
The other most common material is ABS.  Check out this link for improving the surface of PLA (we are talking about the LINES) http://tinyurl.com/y7kuy83q

For high Resilution printing try Nylon, VERO, Transparent, ABS-Like, Rubber-Like, and VISICLEAR. (there are many others, with more showing up everyday.

Keep in mind the 3D printed parts is mainly for Prototypes to check fitting ect. you would then print in a better material  and max resolution that that will give you the perfect finish. those parts then would be used to mold better parts. in some cases the parts are used in Lost PLA Casting in the same way Wax was used.. heat it up (much higher Temp for PLA) to remove it from the mold, and then the mold is filled with the material you intend to use in the end product.  you don't use PLA to make an AR15 lower, you use the PLA as part of the process to create a proper mold, so you could use it to make the product out of the correct material.

Obviously I don't have a 3d printer, much less a quality 3D printer for showing the whole process here on weaponeer.  the donations would have to be a LOT higher for me to be able to show the community the proper tools such as 3d printing etc. here, and it was part of my To-Do List. But if we don't bring in the funds to pay for the monthly hosting fee's, I'll never be able to take things to the next level.

Next month I intended on announcing to the membership about me Hosting a Shoot here in Wisconsin this summer to include shooting clinic for handguns and rifles.  back in 2010 I announced a Camp N Shoot, where we taught some basic skills such as fire starting with fire steel's etc. at night, and during the day, driving a few miles to the range for a days worth of shooting.  only locals attended back then, but we had one hack of a good time.  so much so that we had a camp N shoot every month during the summer.  if there was interest in trying that once again, I have no problem with it being a weaponeer hosted event"  If weaponeer is still around". 

So it's up to the membership, if weaponeer.net dies this month for good, or weaponeer.net sticks around.

DONATE to keep weaponeer.net online as a great resource, or don't donate and weaponeer.net ends it's 16 year run in 6 days.

Please donate what you can when you can, because every little bit helps a great deal.  especially if more than a couple people donate

To donate, you can simply click the PLEASE DONATE NOW below, or use the following link http://tinyurl.com/pv8ufrc to go directly to PayPal to make a donation or just go you http://www.paypal.com and make a donation out to boss@weaponeer.net for weaponeer.net's hosting fee's.  

Please don't leave it up to someone else to donate. any and every amount helps to keep the friendliest gunsmithing website and membership alive.

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 21 2018 at 10:37pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

I have not been asking for donations due to a member giving a large donation (for the second time) and that donation lasted until last month, and we need donates for tonight..

I thought I could stretch it one more month, but I was wrong, and I have been busy working on the google "invisible reCAPTCHA API" and trying to integrate to with the forum software using two different programming languages (four if you count the HTML and CSS) on dynamically created website with tens of thousands of lines of code.

Which would finally give our incredible moderators some much needed time off from dealing with the tens of thousands of Spam each week, so the membership does not see this garbage? (thank the Moderators for their dedication is keeping spam on weaponeer largely invisible to the members). 

I have some big ideas for weaponeer's future, including products to fill up our store once again.

I'm working on having Patreon implimented here on weaponeer for next month, but right now we need some quick donations for the hosting that's due TONIGHT.

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: March 21 2018 at 10:44pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Sent.  Would love for our spamming friends to have to do a bit more work to get an account.

Any luck in reviving the upload hamster?  That little bugger is sorely missed.

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 21 2018 at 11:49pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

backbencher wrote:
Sent.  Would love for our spamming friends to have to do a bit more work to get an account.

Any luck in reviving the upload hamster?  That little bugger is sorely missed.

The software killing spam looks for Mouse movement. no mouse (automated spam software) get asked to do small tasks to continue.  not 100% sure the API is going to work without some major coding updates.  And being short $250 this month and having 8 days to pay up is keeping me mentally strained (100% disabled and unable to work to make money for the $250 is a slight issue), and that does not include having enough money to buy some food tomorrow.  the last 7 years have been pretty rough for me. but, I'm trying to dig myself out...

I would love to get the image upload working again. the issue that prevents it is $$$$.  we are on a semi-dedicated server right now, and we would need to move to a dedicated server (when the image upload was working, we were on a dedicated server, and when the donations trailed off, I had to move us to a semi-dedicated (2 websites per server) because it's half the cost, and we have had problems getting the donations for that.  who knows, maybe Patreon will bring in the donations we need to not only survive but thrive.

Best regards,

Gary Graham (Weaponeer)
Disabled Vet
Owner of Weaponeer.net
For our new members who don't know me.

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 22 2018 at 3:52am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

The website database was optomized tonight, and I think the email issue may be fixed as well (the error page you get after making a post)

We just need more donations to make more progress, before we can get to the good stuff.

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: March 22 2018 at 6:58am | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Gary, a member or two have offered server space.  It's been a few months now, but should be in your IMs.  I'll see if I can find the posts.

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 25 2018 at 8:47pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

backbencher wrote:
Gary, a member or two have offered server space.  It's been a few months now, but should be in your IMs.  I'll see if I can find the posts.

The issue is that weaponeer.net is a specialized site using MB SQL Server as well as IIS Server with such high bandwidth requirements that we require a dedicated server. the guys in the past assume php with a flat file database.

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: March 25 2018 at 9:54pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Given the ongoing code maintenance issues, would it make sense to look at a migration?  Go to a more modern, standard forum software that is well maintained, and maintain the existing site as an archive of posts up through 2018?

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 26 2018 at 1:37am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

that's our problem.  we are close to state of the art for website and code, which is far more costly that that your typical website that does not receive many views.

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 26 2018 at 1:55am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

I have just fixed the email, but we need to go through the permissions again for each group, so if anyone see's that their post needs to be approved..  don't worry..  we are in the process of some security updates on the website

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 26 2018 at 2:20am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

And Speaking of the website...

We do not yet have enough donations to pay for the month and if we don't receive them, the website will go down until the hosting fees are paid.

As everyone knows, I'm a 100% disabled Army Veteran unable to work, and I cannot pay the hosting fees.  Thanks to an anonymous donation, we had funding for nearly the whole winter, and that funding sadly has run out. and we likely only have 24-hours or less to come up with the hosting fee's

It's been a messed up month for me as well, due to a screw up by the bank I have to come up with $200 by the 30th of this month. not sure what, if anything can be done about it. But that's my problem, so I know how hard it is to come up with a donation, but any size donation will help greatly

BUT THE WEBSITE HOSTING FEES IS OUR PROBLEM!

Donations can be made directly through PayPal (I know, I don't like them either).  just make payment to boss@weaponeer.net

Let's make this happen... and next month we will be on Patreon for additional donations.

Notice: donations are for website hosting only and not my personal piggy bank, but the membership knows me to be an Honest Person these last 18 years, but just in case anyone new was wondering.

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: May 27 2018 at 9:32am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

Our Hosting provider will be turning off the website (again) on the 29th of this month.  Last month I had to put the hosting fees on my PayPal Credit Card! 

Meaning, I need donations not only for this month but for last month as well!

My financial position is desprate these days.  I live in a small town (Wonewoc, WI) which has around 700 people, and in the middle of noplace, and living on my Army disability pension, which only covers 50% of my needs each month. as a result, I have been without transportation for around 2 years, foircing me to buy my food at the local gas station which is extreamly over priced (example $7.00 for 1/2 pound of sugar) and while there are people in the county that drive people to stores in other towns in the area, you have to pay for it, so for me to pay to get 2 free bags of food, I would havce to pay the driver a minumum of $30 to $60, which is rather expensive for "free" food.  In order to get back and forth to the VA Hospital for PT, I need a Vehicle that's running and reliable. to get to there and back as well as to get to the food banks in the area, which would greatly help my health, which has not been all that great lately, and Diabetes is not helping matters (nothing but what I cannot eat for sale at the local gas station) and hopefully I can get surgery on my Spine this year (through the VA) to fuse several vertibre (oh joy).

Think your poor? I have not had hot water in 2 years (and no heat other than a small electric heater, which sucks when you live in nice "warm" winter months WISCONSIN), and my property (in NV) has not had a payment in a few months (it's nearly paid off, but I will likely lose it)  not having a Running Vehicle for 2 years which would take at least $500 to fix which is money I cannot afford, and each month drives me down farther into debit, all because my vehicle crapped out.   Heck, I have not been to the Gun Range in over three years (which is devastating when you love to shoot). I don't own a phone (cell or other) so I use Skype to get phone calls from the VA, and 2 years ago I had to give up satellite TV (the only way to receive TV in the area).

All the above is WHY WE NEED DONATIONS EACH MONTH TO KEEP WEAPINEER.NET ALIVE, AND ACCESSIBLE.  Obviously, I cannot afford to pay the hosting fee's myself (fully disabled and unable to work, and the Veterans Administration (or local resources don't have the means anymore (due to Obamanation) to provide meaningful assistance), so the last two years have been very hard.

Now I should make it clear, that all PayPal Donations are automatically for Website hosting and NOT for my personal use. (There is one exception... if anyone were to want to donate to help get my vehicle fixed and registered, you can do that, but you must state in the PayPal Comments "for vehicle repair ONLY"  otherwise, all donations will be automatically assumed to be for website hosting fee's Only!

You can donate via PayPal either by using the boss@weaponeer.net email or directly using the following link  https://goo.gl/UupUox  (or click on the link from the homepage.)

Weaponeer.net needs your donations to stay on the internet, and every donation regardless of the amount is greatly helpful.

Best regards,

Gary Graham (aka Weaponeer)
owner of weaponeer.net
and a Disabled veteran with 18 years service

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: May 29 2018 at 6:53pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

We are still in great need of donations to keep weaponeer.net alive

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: June 02 2018 at 4:20pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

(REPOST)

Our Hosting provider will be turning off the website (again) on the 6th of this month.  Last month I had to put the hosting fees on my PayPal Credit Card! 

Meaning, I need donations not only for this month but for last month as well!

My financial position is desperate these days.  I live in a small town (Wonewoc, WI) which has around 700 people, and in the middle of noplace, and living on my Army disability pension, which only covers 50% of my needs each month. as a result, I have been without transportation for around 2 years, foircing me to buy my food at the local gas station which is extreamly over priced (example $7.00 for 1/2 pound of sugar) and while there are people in the county that drive people to stores in other towns in the area, you have to pay for it, so for me to pay to get 2 free bags of food, I would havce to pay the driver a minumum of $30 to $60, which is rather expensive for "free" food.  In order to get back and forth to the VA Hospital for PT, I need a Vehicle that's running and reliable. to get to there and back as well as to get to the food banks in the area, which would greatly help my health, which has not been all that great lately, and Diabetes is not helping matters (nothing but what I cannot eat for sale at the local gas station) and hopefully I can get surgery on my Spine this year (through the VA) to fuse several vertebrae (oh joy).

Think your poor? I have not had hot water in 2 years (and no heat other than a small electric heater, which sucks when you live in nice "warm" winter months WISCONSIN), and my property (in NV) has not had a payment in a few months (it's nearly paid off, but I will likely lose it)  not having a Running Vehicle for 2 years which would take at least $500 to fix which is money I cannot afford, and each month drives me down farther into debit, all because my vehicle crapped out.   Heck, I have not been to the Gun Range in over three years (which is devastating when you love to shoot). I don't own a phone (cell or other) so I use Skype to get phone calls from the VA, and 2 years ago I had to give up satellite TV (the only way to receive TV in the area).

All the above is WHY WE NEED DONATIONS EACH MONTH TO KEEP WEAPINEER.NET ALIVE, AND ACCESSIBLE.  Obviously, I cannot afford to pay the hosting fee's myself (fully disabled and unable to work, and the Veterans Administration (or local resources don't have the means anymore (due to Obamanation) to provide meaningful assistance), so the last two years have been very hard.

Now I should make it clear, that all PayPal Donations are automatically for Website hosting and NOT for my personal use. (There is one exception... if anyone were to want to donate to help get my vehicle fixed and registered, you can do that, but you must state in the PayPal Comments "for vehicle repair ONLY"  otherwise, all donations will be automatically assumed to be for website hosting fee's Only!

You can donate via PayPal either by using the boss@weaponeer.net email or directly using the following link  https://goo.gl/UupUox  (or click on the link from the homepage.)

Weaponeer.net needs your donations to stay on the internet, and every donation regardless of the amount is greatly helpful.

Best regards,

Gary Graham (aka Weaponeer)
owner of weaponeer.net
and a Disabled veteran with 18 years service

Agree

<< Prev Topic Auctions and Donations Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 12
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version