Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
1 member and 29 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Walther Handguns

Taurus Handguns

Springfield Armory Handguns

Smith & Wesson Handguns

Sig Sauer Handguns

Ruger Revolvers

Kel Tec Handguns

Ruger Handguns

Glock Handguns

FN Handguns

CZ Handguns

EAA Corp

Semi-Automatic Rifles

Saiga Shotgun

Ammunition

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 30

We have 1 member(s), 9 spiders, 29 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
Mech warrior

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (51):

Uzi (full size)
Weaponeer Forums : Blueprints and Drawings

Posted in Blueprints and Drawings
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  gundoctor

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: April 24 2008 at 3:04am | IP Logged Quote gundoctor

View gundoctor's Profile Search for other posts by gundoctor

CH33

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: August 02 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged Quote CH33

Can you get a completed version of the uzi blueprints.

I am looking for micro and mini uzi blueprints do yo have any idea where I could find them.

where did you get these blueprints from although they are only for the reciever and some other basic parts they are good.

Can you please tell me where you got these blueprints from because I would like to see what else they have.

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View CH33's Profile Search for other posts by CH33

gundoctor

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: August 04 2008 at 1:17am | IP Logged Quote gundoctor

These were on my hard drive from who knows where.  

I made a mini without any blueprints at all--simply shortened everything up to fit around a semi mini bolt--i.e. shorter receiver and trunnion--cut the top cover and rewelded to make my own mini top cover.  
Agree x 1
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

renges654

Private
Private

Posted: August 05 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged Quote renges654

by mini do you mean just a smaller version of it with the same caliber or smaller with a lower caliberi have always wanted to make exact replicas of asshult rifles and belt fedguns but all in 22 cal format.i just added that in incase u didnt understand what i ment.
View renges654's Profile Search for other posts by renges654

CH33

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: August 07 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged Quote CH33

I would like the mini and Micro Uzi blueprints in both calibres if possible or just in there standard callibre and if you know of a link for the conversion manuals then that would be useful but 22 calibre blueprints of mini and micro Uzi's are what I have been looking for and I have been doing it for a while with only blueprints which are incomplete of the reciever.

I have a several page document with uzi reciever blueprints showing closeup views of all parts and I have upper and lower reciever blueprints.

I would be intrested in getting a set of complete blueprints for the standard Uzi and a conversion to 22 calibre manual for that. Any of these blueprints would be useful to me because I have been looking for them for a while and it annoys me having semi complete stuff.

If I had a full copy of standard Uzi blueprints I would be able to re-design it to a smaller size and caliber to, but I would like it if you could post a copy of the blueprints you designed and an instruction list of what you have to do to convert it. This would help me in many ways and for some other design projects aswell so I would be grateful for a copy of any of these blueprints and an instruction manual on conversion and a manual on how you reduced the size of the standard Uzi.

To reduce size makes sense but you need to know everthing that you need to do to convert tne size and calibre and you have to start witha detailed accurate set of blueprints which contains all parts in detail otherwise you would have to guess the dimensions of alot of pieces. If you have accurate blueprints you can work to a ratio and that would be a guideline on the size's required for each part.

I would like to know how the reduced Uzi turned out? did it work well and was it hard to design and make? I am only interested in the design aspects really but It all sounds interesting.

Please give me any blueprints you can and any information you can about size reduction and calibre conversion because these are two areas where I know the theory but have never tried to redesign anything yet because I wouldn't want to make a mistake.

It would be a great help for many reasons if you would do this for me Thanks CH33

Here are some blueprints I have and this is all I have for the standard Uzi it is the same thing in both just one is a closeup view so it a few pages longer, They might be useful to someone though

2008-08-07_062752_UZI_Lower_Receiver.pdf

2008-08-07_063410_UZI_SMG_Receiver.pdf

atfsux

E-2
E-2

Posted: August 13 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged Quote atfsux

I have these same prints, which I got off of www.uzitalk.com

They are 95% accurate. But in comparing the listed specs with the measurements I was able to make off of the remnants of receiver in my parts kit, I noticed some discrepancies, specifically with regard to the hieght of the receiver from the base underside to the top of the sidewalls.

If you have receiver remnants against which to check, I strongly urge you do so. When the specs on the sheet are in conflict with what the receiver remnants tell me, I'll go with the receiver remnants.

CH33

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: September 26 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged Quote CH33

If these measurements are not correct can you supply the correct ones, I would like to get a complete set of measurements which are varifiably accurate. This would be helpful thanks

gundoctor

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: September 26 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged Quote gundoctor

On the receivers I have built, whether from scratch or stamped Group Industries Recievers, I have done the final fitting of the top cover with a file, adjusting the height of the sidewalls until it gave the proper clearance with a bolt.  There was "excess metal" on my Group Ind receivers as well, which may have been made from this print. 

You need to do this "sidewall adjustment" before you weld in the rear sight and front sight bases in my opinion .

I have not built any 22 versions, just 9mm versions to answer an earlier question.

dcorb

BG
BG

Posted: August 09 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged Quote dcorb

Does anyone have the dimensions for the mini-Uzi striker?

View dcorb's Profile Search for other posts by dcorb

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: May 21 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

<< Prev Topic Blueprints and Drawings Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version