Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
4 members and 19 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 23

We have 4 member(s), 5 spiders, 19 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
lenoreke3, Emissoksattib, vozysoove, margierw4

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (317):
margierw4, Emissoksattib, lenoreke3, reonfubrolo, KeypeBreelty, vozysoove, KevinMoita, HoxiasillHist, FugJertantara, voldjeoveaM, ExceteRem, fefAdmike, valeriaid60, Rardgreeddy, MikeTiceinjes, concettakr18, Murasnasp, Guestinoni, rosalj2, empisypeSpeancy, tesPexengexia, rulmiriucculkiz, mereebova, eveid4, LedesireDiava, soriissuend, Wraklyadula, Vincentmophy, Altessy, PerLipBeilirl, JeffreyAnync, Claytonshace, Scottinjek, fermneoroup, Lutwychewd, jamesec11, alibiaEmand, Cpt_Rupert, AobynAncet, franfum, essiepc4, crazybushman, beckysz18, uplikigue, erolerenelo, FoneeZexCot, Andreasxhn, francisxy16, Juitlekneentero, MihaLomosBet, renaqs4, valeriesy4, carlenecu4, laceydp2, cathykq16, MinatbaP, AfgzeAncet, shaunami3, pistolnikl, richeventkaluga, justin22885, Brandonchemi, brittneyzd69, tiffanyot16, robertpb2, Andreasbhr, stacyul18, backbencher, agrohimotl, celinacn16, agrohimjez, AqzeiAncet, nicholasfj18, AloydvfPaL, johnnyeo1, MelzinTieme, Josh_Dale, .44 Russian, susannahe1, Teodorajex, staceyli2, mauricefp60, toddbq4, irisvj69, SamanthaKab, raymb18, bettynm60, ameliasc16, connieuf3, Allianaminiz, katyuj1, suzannewb4, bonnieui3, bikergunnut, janetrk69, coraze4, gila-arc, AjlqfAncet, rogerce69, kathrynjg11, latoyaoc69, sallyej60, dcorb, martinaug16, derekhq69, darylcn11, thomaspj4, vernawy3, JewellOpide, bettycr1, agrohimbis, agrohimzyw, ManmyovveX, GeorgePlede, Slamshot, Andreaslpv, lorettafs4, ArmbwAncet, m1a76251, Andreasuum, joelta4, yeseniacx3, thelmamw1, agrohimcyy, ADOR, bridgettku18, zicklon, JacobLIarf, robbielq11, jimdoc, corneliail1, abbyvp69, hildaos11, julietrp1, christinafw18, osmirose, fredagn4, AtpqfAncet, billieik69, goldielm69, sherylni3, celinams18, carmenak16, maelh1, Brucemum, ClarataucT, olivetg16, Dominika81dig, agrohimbmy, geraldineiz1, alysonzk11, agrohimlrm, lonniequ16, agrohimjos, JaredBox, bbrown, agrohimcsn, agrohimaoj, kathyys4, Andreasirf, deniseiu69, jamesmj69, agrohimtzb, agrohimvvs, agrohimqyf, dorthyqg1, natashawg18, AyexuAncet, corrinewj3, ruthrj2, Harveyimats, agnesoj3, ronoh4, coleendx18, RichardGAK, Andreaskjn, miguelpl60, HeroHog, cassiegall, jonzd2, williegy69, Fragkos, madelyney18, sophierj69, adelajy3, AfvrhAncet, mildredxs2, inaum11, Svetlana94dig, deenaer1, denisejn18, malindaox11, Ricazdovot, ds1948, Simonalesee, maepi16, Mjolnir1317, dinaea11, ashleycr2, vondauh69, darladb60, AevxxAncet, kaseyac11, nancyzk2, francescaxf4, elvaxe11, elviabm3, dwaynepc3, victorianh1, jerrypg60, DennisEvorb, saragr4, phyllisqq1, Paraquat, MikavojTON, harveyai18, katyhw4, donnagh1, louisave60, ivannf1, ritauf1, DavidKaf, barbraqo11, laurenye2, dorispx4, 11millimeter, jeanettepj2, evefk2, kaylalf3, franciscayr16, eloiseot69, LornakE, tamigc3, myraex69, Skiller, franklinka4, glennayb2, gwentx4, BreztClupe, marcizc11, diannexh16, earlenedy4, lavernebp3, denapd4, leannaig11, brigitteyh1, marionck16, shawnadh18, ryche, jonijg2, lakishawc3, deeps3, cherryti16, masonha, AyqbfAncet, JasonVipsy, GoldenKorsic, TeamVega, dinaow2, jaimerw4, marquitaxp3, amaliatl1, sharronlk16, tr6guns, bonitaxh1, roseannkl3, shannonpb11, irisys1, sidneynp18, Andreasotw, patrickxe16, chapelle444, Andreaszzo, RichEventNN, AakirAncet, patrickyr2, danielas69, Ronniecrori, RamhaKam, darylhs60, juanitajy1, KevinMeent, jeanbp69, patricevh2, markyo11, JesusFum, tanishavx60, tommygc4, azotas, Andreasdfa, rosanneqt1, karenfp2, Max_, willardgq16, martinaop1, catalinatw69, joseqe2, bessiexo3, margueritehw2, nadiafa60, EROjadance, clubjadance, Andreasezv, DonQuixote1547, edist, thanhhaidth, lavonneoy1, emilyoo11, jeaninefo11, Pedroerofs, rogerjo1, DonaldNandy, bricots, niseraida, gabrielzd69, ASSERYANERB, britneytz11

We Need Donations!
Weaponeer Forums : Open Forum

Posted in Open Forum
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: May 27 2018 at 9:36am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

Our Hosting provider will be turning off the website (again) on the 29th of this month.  Last month I had to put the hosting fees on my PayPal Credit Card! 

Meaning, I need donations not only for this month but for last month as well!

My financial position is desprate these days.  I live in a small town (Wonewoc, WI) which has around 700 people, and in the middle of noplace, and living on my Army disability pension, which only covers 50% of my needs each month. as a result, I have been without transportation for around 2 years, foircing me to buy my food at the local gas station which is extreamly over priced (example $7.00 for 1/2 pound of sugar) and while there are people in the county that drive people to stores in other towns in the area, you have to pay for it, so for me to pay to get 2 free bags of food, I would havce to pay the driver a minumum of $30 to $60, which is rather expensive for "free" food.  In order to get back and forth to the VA Hospital for PT, I need a Vehicle that's running and reliable. to get to there and back as well as to get to the food banks in the area, which would greatly help my health, which has not been all that great lately, and Diabetes is not helping matters (nothing but what I cannot eat for sale at the local gas station) and hopefully I can get surgery on my Spine this year (through the VA) to fuse several vertibre (oh joy).

Think your poor? I have not had hot water in 2 years (and no heat other than a small electric heater, which sucks when you live in nice "warm" winter months WISCONSIN), and my property (in NV) has not had a payment in a few months (it's nearly paid off, but I will likely lose it)  not having a Running Vehicle for 2 years which would take at least $500 to fix which is money I cannot afford, and each month drives me down farther into debit, all because my vehicle crapped out.   Heck, I have not been to the Gun Range in over three years (which is devastating when you love to shoot). I don't own a phone (cell or other) so I use Skype to get phone calls from the VA, and 2 years ago I had to give up satellite TV (the only way to receive TV in the area).

All the above is WHY WE NEED DONATIONS EACH MONTH TO KEEP WEAPINEER.NET ALIVE, AND ACCESSIBLE.  Obviously, I cannot afford to pay the hosting fee's myself (fully disabled and unable to work, and the Veterans Administration (or local resources don't have the means anymore (due to Obamanation) to provide meaningful assistance), so the last two years have been very hard.

Now I should make it clear, that all PayPal Donations are automatically for Website hosting and NOT for my personal use. (There is one exception... if anyone were to want to donate to help get my vehicle fixed and registered, you can do that, but you must state in the PayPal Comments "for vehicle repair ONLY"  otherwise, all donations will be automatically assumed to be for website hosting fee's Only!

You can donate via PayPal either by using the boss@weaponeer.net email or directly using the following link  https://goo.gl/UupUox  (or click on the link from the homepage.)

Weaponeer.net needs your donations to stay on the internet, and every donation regardless of the amount is greatly helpful.

Best regards,

Gary Graham (aka Weaponeer)
owner of weaponeer.net
and a Disabled veteran with 18 years service
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

<< Prev Topic Open Forum Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version