Joined: October 14 2017 Location: United States Posts: 3
Posted: October 25 2017 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone, I am working on building a few AKs and these projects are not getting the attention they deserve. Until I get a TIG welder I'm not going to be able to do much with these. I'm interested in AK47 and AK74 parts as well as AK100 series parts Bulgarian/Russian. Also would be interested in Tools and Jigs for AK and HK builds. I'm listing below the stuff I have up for trade. If your interested in buying it, just make me an offer. I can provide pics of anything listed, just email me at: email@example.com and I'll send any and all pics you need. Thanks for reading and thanks to weaponeer.com for the boards.
1) M60 Demilled Receiver, overlapping pieces for the rails/channel. Trunnion partially there.
2) MAC 11/9 Receiver, unwelded. Bent floor/back plate, complete side plates and Sten Magwell with CNC catch. All holes and slots milled, fitted and ready to weld.
3) MAC 10/45 Receiver, unwelded. Side plates, floor plates and Grease Gun magwell. Side plate and stock holes need drilled.
4) MAC 10/45 Upper, F/A open bolt type. Barrel included, no bolt or recoil assy. Barrel pin never drilled, looks to have never been fired. Unsure of make? Marked "Fire" and "Safe" at each end of cocking handle slot.
5) MSG90/PSG1 receiver flat. Basically the same as any other G3 flat minus the scope mount tabs. Also included is a new HK91 cocking tube.
6) HK SP89 Barrel, JA date code. Good condition.
I know it's a strange list of stuff, but its just sitting and getting no love. I am in need of AK parts so I'm hoping some of you may have AK parts lying around and can use some of the stuff I have? If not, make me an offer on what your interested in. Also in need of a MP5K bolt head, cocking tube assy and trigger pack. Let me know. Thanks!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum