Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
0 member and 24 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 24

We have 0 member(s), 7 spiders, 24 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
None.

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (171):
Uttext, jimdoc, vozysoove, annaze16, petHepsitEstifs, WilliamWrita, fermneoroup, Fenrinoswourb, MarkReext, FugJertantara, HoxiasillHist, mereebova, fayerx1, SpikeBuilt, FoneeZexCot, alibiaEmand, cal50, KeypeBreelty, DavidCiC, Altessy, Juitlekneentero, Wraklyadula, ExceteRem, rulmiriucculkiz, soriissuend, empisypeSpeancy, uplikigue, erolerenelo, meredithyt3, Jacalynwourb, Murasnasp, bbrown, MichaelDap, Matthewbrutt, Canadian Pharmacy On, reonfubrolo, ds1948, RobertGroms, Buzalbinewourb, JoshTheWarCriminal, keithvx18, FvybvytfVok, Faelkiswourb, bikergunnut, DrongNag, Progonhic, katherinexd60, Michealallep, Fragkos, mablein1, Madayagwourb, JamesJig, Waltermox, kathrynbp16, HellDragonwourb, bernadinekg4, brigitteou11, jozinUB, lcrask, mauriceyb3, AlfredFem, Arterutwourb, JoshuaItelt, fefAdmike, Jadafastwourb, jetloco, EvaemodE, Tysonlak, Richardhok, Ernesttus, KennethCic, Darinwhish, Bartysmurl, Caridadwourb, Marvinjes, Donniemup, ifrimosizaz, Lelandvak, Mep, Buriruswourb, domoxaz, Lornakic, StephenElelf, Scottsanna, Kicdetpauri, Ballazanwourb, tracidh11, KIRAdele, backbencher, Paraquat, Neegaburwourb, CanadafinN, Henryfab, Nairisterwourb, AlexTyumenLok, Goktilarwourb, samuelsc18, christineer11, Zamoorwourb, EvGeniTNe85, apkunaxagwa, enajohunzusi, Sergfep, Arihelmwourb, eileenxn11, JulianSMB, NinaJonathannag, Ielianilwourb, Smallboy, AusBernyO, JesusFum, darleneeg16, Shnavel, AndrejSlery, Bandinayawourb, chapelle444, Skiller, Dorirawourb, rheapl16, tiffanyaa3, gildawp16, Jackiefiend, alansr69, Faf, phillipcm16, Dovetoump, milagrostk3, WilliamMem, Canikmanik, bertiesk69, CalvinVat, Anatoliywer, Keithvoivy, BennyGab, Israfacetex, karynxa60, erickayv60, Peterdenue, elizajr2, Joshuabaifs, ElianaShimonishinag, MilanHusaininag, TatloHit, ErrolRichternag, VaniaScothornnag, GerrySwansonnag, AlonsoRansbottomnag, ClarissaNitterhousen, lynnevk18, HildegardHirdnag, melanieod4, tanyaov60, NadaDaskalnag, estelado1, AveryLeightnag, daisylm60, BrittEllerbeenag, janniefq60, kellyib4, aishane60, jamesjd2, viviangt2, RobinMarttensss, flossierk69, NanRibletnag, Richardguilt, Olgacag, avapr11, Swargo, alineww3, zicklon

Site with blueprints for sale
Weaponeer Forums : Blueprints and Drawings

Posted in Blueprints and Drawings
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  One_Ton_Gun

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: March 28 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged Quote One_Ton_Gun

Thanks for the feedback, Reanimated!

Sounds like Mr. Jase was a little optimistic about his site's worth in knowledge. $25 is a bit much to pay for plagiarized, low-quality information. 
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View One_Ton_Gun's Profile Search for other posts by One_Ton_Gun

sirdavid

Private
Private

Posted: December 01 2017 at 5:13pm | IP Logged Quote sirdavid

Jase, I went to your website, but no material is there amymore.
Do you still have the material available? I'm looking for gun blueprints.

firearmblueprints wrote:
Hi there.<br><br>My name is Jase and I own firearmblueprints.net<br><br>I
have personally drawn many of the blueprints on my site, and they are
not in the public domain. I have included some public domain blueprints
as a matter of completeness.<br><br>g85349, you make an important point differentiating between exploded diagrams and blueprints. I assure you that I sell gun blueprints, exploded diagrams are included, as well as manuals and build logs for the firearms I carry blueprints for.<br><br>As
for the monthly fee, this is justified in that I run
firearmblueprints.net full time and are constantly drafting up new
blueprints for the collection. There is also over 6gb of hard-to-find (I
scanned them in) manuals, exploded diagrams, how-tos, engineering
handbooks etc etc. <br><br>You may join for one month or many. <br><br>For
example, gunshops keep a subscription running for the convenience of
being able to find what they need in a minute as opposed to fruitlessly
combing the web, where as john doe might only be looking for one
blueprint, so will only join for one month.<br><br>Sagittarii - Is there anything in particular I can help you with?<br><br>Please let me know if anyone has any further queries as I'm only to happy to help.<br><br>Cheers,<br>Jase<br>Owne r, firearmblueprints.net
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View sirdavid's Profile Search for other posts by sirdavid

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: December 01 2017 at 11:06pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

david,

You have resurrected what we call a zombie thread.  The last post before yours was 2 years ago.  It's unlikely the OP is still around, particularly given the reviews of his site.
View backbencher's Profile Search for other posts by backbencher

sirdavid

Private
Private

Posted: December 01 2017 at 11:18pm | IP Logged Quote sirdavid

I think I looked at his profile before I sent the post, and if I recall, he has been on fairly recently, so I was hoping he would answer. I also sent him a pm.

backbencher wrote:
david,

You have resurrected what we call a zombie thread.  The last post before yours was 2 years ago.  It's unlikely the OP is still around, particularly given the reviews of his site.

sirdavid

Private
Private

Posted: December 01 2017 at 11:34pm | IP Logged Quote sirdavid

Your message was dated back in 2014.
I wonder if you would consider selling me copies of your prints for the AK-47 and whatever else you may have?

OttoPyr wrote:
Hello!<br>I
want to clear up situation with AK blueprints. I brought complete set
of blueprints for some AK modification. Scanned them and was selling
scans. But some of the buyers was selling copies of my scans. You can
name it "business", but in my opinion they act like pigs. So, I don't
sell any blueprints anymore

sirdavid

Private
Private

Posted: December 01 2017 at 11:37pm | IP Logged Quote sirdavid

Hi.
I'd be interested in purchasing copies of whatever prints you have.

Sagittarii wrote:
Some people want accurate drawings with measurements if you really need them then pay simple.
A lot of sites that claim to have prints are just that claims to get you to join. Patents do not have measurements and are not legally required to give full details in the drawings just an outline of the process or product.

I posted the No 1 Rolling Block the drawings bought years ago cost me $40 to have them scanned full size I simply asked downloaders to kick in a few dollars to this great site seems even that was too much to ask.

Everything in life is not free.

<< Prev Topic Blueprints and Drawings Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version