Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
3 members and 25 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 28

We have 3 member(s), 8 spiders, 25 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
JoshuaItelt, cal50, uplikigue

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (170):
JoshuaItelt, cal50, uplikigue, erolerenelo, Uttext, jimdoc, vozysoove, annaze16, petHepsitEstifs, WilliamWrita, fermneoroup, Fenrinoswourb, MarkReext, FugJertantara, HoxiasillHist, mereebova, fayerx1, SpikeBuilt, FoneeZexCot, alibiaEmand, KeypeBreelty, DavidCiC, Altessy, Juitlekneentero, Wraklyadula, ExceteRem, rulmiriucculkiz, soriissuend, empisypeSpeancy, meredithyt3, Jacalynwourb, Murasnasp, bbrown, MichaelDap, Matthewbrutt, Canadian Pharmacy On, reonfubrolo, ds1948, RobertGroms, Buzalbinewourb, JoshTheWarCriminal, keithvx18, FvybvytfVok, Faelkiswourb, bikergunnut, DrongNag, Progonhic, katherinexd60, Michealallep, Fragkos, mablein1, Madayagwourb, JamesJig, Waltermox, kathrynbp16, HellDragonwourb, bernadinekg4, brigitteou11, jozinUB, lcrask, mauriceyb3, AlfredFem, Arterutwourb, fefAdmike, Jadafastwourb, jetloco, EvaemodE, Tysonlak, Richardhok, Ernesttus, KennethCic, Darinwhish, Bartysmurl, Caridadwourb, Marvinjes, Donniemup, ifrimosizaz, Lelandvak, Mep, Buriruswourb, domoxaz, Lornakic, StephenElelf, Scottsanna, Kicdetpauri, Ballazanwourb, tracidh11, KIRAdele, backbencher, Paraquat, Neegaburwourb, CanadafinN, Henryfab, Nairisterwourb, AlexTyumenLok, Goktilarwourb, samuelsc18, christineer11, Zamoorwourb, EvGeniTNe85, apkunaxagwa, enajohunzusi, Sergfep, Arihelmwourb, eileenxn11, JulianSMB, NinaJonathannag, Ielianilwourb, Smallboy, AusBernyO, JesusFum, darleneeg16, Shnavel, AndrejSlery, Bandinayawourb, chapelle444, Skiller, Dorirawourb, rheapl16, tiffanyaa3, gildawp16, Jackiefiend, alansr69, Faf, phillipcm16, Dovetoump, milagrostk3, WilliamMem, Canikmanik, bertiesk69, CalvinVat, Anatoliywer, Keithvoivy, BennyGab, Israfacetex, karynxa60, erickayv60, Peterdenue, elizajr2, Joshuabaifs, ElianaShimonishinag, MilanHusaininag, TatloHit, ErrolRichternag, VaniaScothornnag, GerrySwansonnag, AlonsoRansbottomnag, ClarissaNitterhousen, lynnevk18, HildegardHirdnag, melanieod4, tanyaov60, NadaDaskalnag, estelado1, AveryLeightnag, daisylm60, BrittEllerbeenag, janniefq60, kellyib4, aishane60, jamesjd2, viviangt2, RobinMarttensss, flossierk69, NanRibletnag, Richardguilt, Olgacag, avapr11, Swargo, alineww3

Site with blueprints for sale
Weaponeer Forums : Blueprints and Drawings

Posted in Blueprints and Drawings
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  Sagittarii

2LT
2LT

Posted: December 07 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged Quote Sagittarii

Firearm Blueprints
Funny x 2
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.
View Sagittarii's Profile Search for other posts by Sagittarii

g85349

SFC
SFC

Posted: December 07 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged Quote g85349

The stuff described on the website looks like a collection of info that is available free on the internet if you look for it. The website pictures show "blueprints" but if you look closely they are really exploded parts diagrams and not blueprints. The final laugh is the small print at there bottom of the page:

"Your initial charge will be $24.70. You will then be charged $24.70 per month until cancelled."

What a maroon!
Agree x 1
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View g85349's Profile Search for other posts by g85349

Sagittarii

2LT
2LT

Posted: December 07 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged Quote Sagittarii

Thanks for the info most of the stuff described as free is readily available. I was wondering if anyone had experience with the site.

firearmblueprints

Private
Private

Posted: December 12 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged Quote firearmblueprints

Hi there.

My name is Jase and I own firearmblueprints.net

I have personally drawn many of the blueprints on my site, and they are not in the public domain. I have included some public domain blueprints as a matter of completeness.

g85349, you make an important point differentiating between exploded diagrams and blueprints. I assure you that I sell gun blueprints, exploded diagrams are included, as well as manuals and build logs for the firearms I carry blueprints for.

As for the monthly fee, this is justified in that I run firearmblueprints.net full time and are constantly drafting up new blueprints for the collection. There is also over 6gb of hard-to-find (I scanned them in) manuals, exploded diagrams, how-tos, engineering handbooks etc etc.

You may join for one month or many.

For example, gunshops keep a subscription running for the convenience of being able to find what they need in a minute as opposed to fruitlessly combing the web, where as john doe might only be looking for one blueprint, so will only join for one month.

Sagittarii - Is there anything in particular I can help you with?

Please let me know if anyone has any further queries as I'm only to happy to help.

Cheers,
Jase
Owner, firearmblueprints.net
Disagree x 1
View firearmblueprints's Profile Search for other posts by firearmblueprints

fandorin

SSG
SSG

Posted: December 12 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged Quote fandorin

Again about money...
View fandorin's Profile Search for other posts by fandorin

Sagittarii

2LT
2LT

Posted: December 14 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged Quote Sagittarii

I posted the site as a link for Blueprints most would like everything for free sometimes you have to cough up a few dollars. I have just on 34 Gb of Prints / Manuals etc gleaned over many years to stop it being lost as sites go out of action. I have supplied a few sites with a lot of their material biggerhammer.net / Steves pages. I lost quite a bit in a PC crash. One of the problems is prints with accurate measurements, should I need anything in particular I'll drop by your site. Thanks for your post should help some people decide if you're worth a visit.

MatthewMachinist

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: January 10 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged Quote MatthewMachinist

I am curious, I had seen that site before and assumed it was just the common "receiver blueprints only" junk that you find on the web, so Jase, does your website have say a complete set of blueprints for the ak47 for example? The home page seems to imply it, if you do then you can count me as a member for at least one month.

Thanks,
Matt.
Avid blueprint collector.
View MatthewMachinist's Profile Search for other posts by MatthewMachinist

MatthewMachinist

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: January 18 2014 at 3:50pm | IP Logged Quote MatthewMachinist

I Just realised that I actually emailed this guy the same question back in June, no answer.

18th June 2013
Hi Jase,

"I am a gunsmith and I am interested in the blueprints you have available, in particular the ar-15 and ak-47 series. My question is are you providing full sets of blueprints for each firearm or just those silly receiver blueprints that have been kicking around the net for decades?"

Still waiting Jase.
View MatthewMachinist's Profile Search for other posts by MatthewMachinist

fandorin

SSG
SSG

Posted: January 19 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged Quote fandorin

MatthewMachinist wrote:
I Just realised that I actually emailed this guy the same question back in June, no answer.

18th June 2013
Hi Jase,

"I am a gunsmith and I am interested in the blueprints you have available, in particular the ar-15 and ak-47 series. My question is are you providing full sets of blueprints for each firearm or just those silly receiver blueprints that have been kicking around the net for decades?"

Still waiting Jase.

I think that the content of this site - "cat in the bag".
But in Russia a few year ago selling Album of drawings to repair AK-47, but it was assembly and something parts blueprints.
That complete was on paper, printed with the permission of the Russian Goverment and of particular interest to the manufacturer is not.
Price ranged from 30 to 50 bucks.
Digital copy is unknown to me.

Agree x 1Funny x 1

OttoPyr

E-2
E-2

Posted: April 30 2014 at 1:42pm | IP Logged Quote OttoPyr

Hello!
I want to clear up situation with AK blueprints. I brought complete set of blueprints for some AK modification. Scanned them and was selling scans. But some of the buyers was selling copies of my scans. You can name it "business", but in my opinion they act like pigs. So, I don't sell any blueprints anymore
View OttoPyr's Profile Search for other posts by OttoPyr

fandorin

SSG
SSG

Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged Quote fandorin

I simpatize with you and I think many have gone trough this.
You mean the one site that listed above?

OttoPyr

E-2
E-2

Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:37am | IP Logged Quote OttoPyr

I do not know what blueprints are sold on this site, but I know that all AK blueprints from a single source. From my collection. And now I have a complete set of scans of Russian SKS blueprints and ready to exchange it for a full set of scans blueprints for Browning M1917
View OttoPyr's Profile Search for other posts by OttoPyr

fandorin

SSG
SSG

Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged Quote fandorin

Unrealistic.

Start from a site M1919:

M1919

and maybe you will find the desired.

azagoth

Private
Private

Posted: October 08 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged Quote azagoth

So anyone knows is on the site are  any useful materials? 
View azagoth's Profile Search for other posts by azagoth

Sprat

SFC
SFC

Posted: October 09 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged Quote Sprat

almost every blueprint I can think of that someone requested in the past 20 years is on the web in some library or within the specialized firearms site

pay for blueprints your crazy heck most of what you can find is on Patent sites

sprat
View Sprat's Profile Search for other posts by Sprat

Sagittarii

2LT
2LT

Posted: October 10 2014 at 1:40am | IP Logged Quote Sagittarii

Some people want accurate drawings with measurements if you really need them then pay simple.
A lot of sites that claim to have prints are just that claims to get you to join. Patents do not have measurements and are not legally required to give full details in the drawings just an outline of the process or product.

I posted the No 1 Rolling Block the drawings bought years ago cost me $40 to have them scanned full size I simply asked downloaders to kick in a few dollars to this great site seems even that was too much to ask.

Everything in life is not free.

azagoth

Private
Private

Posted: October 10 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged Quote azagoth

if you really need,  is not too much .
if I find the opportunity to pay ( i dont have account) in the near future i check this site and i take relationships (25$ you can get over if this fail ) ... on ebay we have several blueprint from 14$ too 50-70 $

View azagoth's Profile Search for other posts by azagoth

SCmazda

Private
Private

Posted: March 23 2015 at 5:17pm | IP Logged Quote SCmazda

I ran across this webpage some time ago and after reading this forum listing a few days ago decided what the hell I'll check it out for myself.  So with a few Smiths I know and some damn fine machinists we had a sit down this weekend and reviewed all the "Blueprints" from the Fireamrblueprints.net web site.  Shows some variety available and some very detailed receiver prints. I am by no means a pro at machining or at firearms in general.  So really I did more learning in this weekends session than anything.  I paid for access to the page and downloaded all the pertinent files, as well as paying for the beer and food for this little sit down.  It was worth the guy time and bs about how life has been. Mostly recievers/sideplates again with specific dimensions.  The only complete anything as I was informed by my Smiths was freely available info found pretty much anywhere on the net.  Jaco and the typical stuff everybody knows about. 

Ultimately nothing complete.  You will find more on the Weaponeer site or some of the other reputable forums.  When I see a listing for "

Check this out! My blueprints are all extremely high quality PDF & CAD documents ready for reference and scaling. Not only that, for many firearms I’ve included comprehensive construction guides to supplement the blueprints, including:

• Build Logs
  • Photos
  • CAD Files
  • Additional Notes
  • Tricks and “Gotchas”
  • Full Construction Guides

These documents are included with many blueprints to aid in understanding and construction. For example, For the AR-15, you’ll find over 40 (yes forty!) build logs, tricks, techniques, parts suppliers, photos, solidworks CAD files and much more. The resources provided are not just limited to blueprints, but include a complete array of building resources.

Metric and/or imperial measurements are given depending on country of firearm origin and/or period of firearm."

I expect what is listed, this was not the case.  Honestly I didn't expect it to be the "Holy Grail" of blueprints but figured if you're going to state you have cad files and the like then it should be there.  Very few cad files and the ones that are there some of which are missing dimensions as I was told.  Here's where I stand on this site, don't waste your money better off investing it here for the Weaponeer.net Forum or which ever other forum you're having the best results with.  

Mr J

Agree x 1Funny x 1Useful x 1
View SCmazda's Profile Search for other posts by SCmazda

Reanimated

Private
Private

Posted: March 27 2015 at 6:30pm | IP Logged Quote Reanimated

I too decided to "Take one for the team".

I was specifically interested in a Beretta 38A print. I had found some online that were of poor quality not to mention not of the 38A but of the 38/42. The difference is significant.

I found this thread while looking online for some reviews of what people thought of the site. I couldn't find anything good or bad just discussion about it. No first hand experience.

I paid the fee... I'll post more on that at the later time. Lets stay on track with just the specific print I was looking for. Turns out this site has the same exact crappy print of the 38/42 that I was able to find online for free and has it incorrectly listed as a 38A because that is what he read when he was stealing it for his site. He doesn't even know the difference between the two.

Overall I found it to be nothing more than a collection of all the stuff you can find online for free. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
View Reanimated's Profile Search for other posts by Reanimated

Reanimated

Private
Private

Posted: March 27 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged Quote Reanimated

So I held back with the whole story because I wanted the "100% money back guaranty" they offered on the website. Here is the rest of the story....

After realizing that it wasn't worth a dime, I made sure I canceled my "subscription" in my PayPal account. This was 5 days into my first month of the subscription. As soon as I canceled I lost access to the website. So they wanted to keep my $24.70 for the month after 5 days! So I emailed the email address on the website looking for my 100% Guaranty. After I didn't receive a response, I filed a dispute with PayPal. The guy declined my refund. Here is a quote from the site...

"My Personal 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
I offer a full 30 day guarantee. I stand behind my materials completely and know you’ll be completely thrilled with the content.

However, for your peace of mind, know that a refund is available anytime for the next 4 weeks by simply contacting me and letting me know what I could do better in the future."

Followed by this....
"Your Money Will Be Returned At The Click Of A Mouse Button If You’re Unhappy"

I told him what he could do better and no refund forthcoming.
I filed a dispute based on his 100% Money Back Guaranty, no refund forthcoming.
He claimed my spam filter was the problem (????) Keep in mind he declined to issue me a refund at this point.
I escalated it to a PayPal claim and finally got a refund.

I guess in the long run, after I forced the issue, he honored this money back guaranty but it wasn't quite as easy as he made it sound before I signed up.

Biggerhammer.net has much of the same stuff for free or a donation if you find it helpful. In fact it seems as though some or all of the stuff at Biggerhammer.net has been copied and sold at this site.

Overall it wasn't about the $24.70 as much as it is about principal of the matter. Selling other peoples stuff as his own when it is readily available.
Funny x 1Optimistic x 1
View Reanimated's Profile Search for other posts by Reanimated

<< Prev Topic Blueprints and Drawings Next Topic >>

Page of 2 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version