Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
1 member and 16 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 17

We have 1 member(s), 6 spiders, 16 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
reynass18

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (139):
reynass18, sherrial2, eleanorqe2, CharlesPeard, manuelaze3, lilyge1, julianqf1, rebayv69, Alicemab, pansykq18, Mavavto, kellyhi1, sheriqr69, allenps4, Mjolnir1317, ermafa1, MiniFireArms, unaxacl, DennisHargo, KeithShoug, duaneic4, melodyaa69, paigexl60, dianaep2, nathanac60, alineuf16, JacoSmith, bikergunnut, Mongo, backbencher, tracyvk18, angelitacn4, jimdoc, tinman19, utilefulav, eqoxewa, janmd2, iylemoo, angelinaat1, brucelc2, acbecen, hildaor69, courtneyoa3, justin22885, opalfu3, mialf60, junkcollector, zeekee, angeliqueqr60, liliannp1, johnce69, qbbjnxp, kathrineas18, nathanieldu2, flyman, jipjourryDJ, RichardWes, Acrossac, kittyot11, theresaqf60, erer44, lilianaeg60, SawayaRonin, carolfd11, lucindarw3, blanchejm11, morganip16, bradleyfr16, simoneyh3, melisatu3, ericafi60, juliettezv18, kenyaos2, theresegt1, Viper Dude, carlydq69, kaylafr69, lloydex2, lauraor1, timothycr16, lourdessa60, christineoq11, suzannerq1, rprioriello, dianebv18, yvetteba3, carrierr18, jamessm1, WilliazFreva, allenqy1, franklinvl18, autumnpl18, GopOa, NZHunter, S.N.A.L, djs556, LiozelSem, Jay5555, shawnbk18, marciasv18, angeliqueex1, stefaniecd18, anastasiaph11, Lbsgevatry, goodguy42, maigs3, leon-mi, margiegz1, Elmo, charlesbf18, jeremyes1, Paraquat, shannonfs69, leannba16, cvairwerks, ronaldng18, charliefr69, EugeneBuila, jasontp11, zzpt076, katelynkt2, robertfs11, Skiller, jessicamt18, Sprat, traciegq69, rosavk2, beverleyzt16, JosephLiarp, wilmail60, codywd1, leojw3, terilq16, GeorgeEvari, Richardgow, marionaa69, addiegy60, bbrown, EdwaradRarma

Whats up with Weaponeer
Weaponeer Forums : Commentary

Posted in Commentary
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: July 24 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

What is up with Weaponeer?  (AKA ME!)

Well I think most know I nearly died a two times due to Seretonin syndrome and ended up in the VA Hospital. 

They then changed my pain meds, and put me on OxyCodone.

I had sholder surgery after a two year wait at the VA, and the screwed it up and didn't fix anything (basically had surgery for no reason), and they stated, sorry, you need to get back on the list for another 2 year wait to fix the shoulder.

They then changed my pain meds again (which I'm on due to an old spinal injury while in the Army), so They put me on Morphine.

SO, right now I'm on both Morphine and Oxycodone (but without any of the strange side effects and no "high" at all for those wondering.)

Well this month I have been still having a lot of problems breathing (again) and this is also a military lung Injury, and I take a lot of meds a couple times a bay just to be able to breath, and my activities have been a bit limited.  so I talked to my DR again to get another lung test, and during that test, they found that I lost 25% of my Lung Volume, which means I'm having far more problems right now than before.

The DR ordered a a CT Scan to insure that it was not Cancer, and last week I receiver news that it was NOT cancer (yay)

But, I'm still missing 25% of my lungs, so breathing can be a bitch at times.

(last year on Nov 2nd My mother died with me and my service dog by her side. and my dog destiny was a perfect angel through it all, and it was with her help that I made it through Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Then on Feb 7th 2012, my service dog died in my arms, leaving me all alone.  and Me and Destine took one last ride together on Feb 9th 2012, to take her to be cremated.

I'll have no problem remembering the date I needed to take her to be cremated...  It was my 46th Birthday, and thats NOT how I wanted to remember that date, especially all alone.

Plus starting approx Feb 1st to March 1st I had zero income (army disability) due to a screw up at the VA that took a congressional investigation to clear up, and I didn't get any back pay.

So I have had a hard time with HEALTH, as well as money pretty much all year long, and I have only been getting a couple hours sleep each day (when I was forced to go homeless Winter 2009 - 2010, and I'm not sure anyone knew that) my bed was destroyed while in storage. so here I am, having to go on higher and higher meds due to the major spinal/back pain, so largely since 2010 I have been forced to sleep in a chair (I don't make enough money to replace my bed)

SO, I DO THE BEST THAT I CAN DO...  but without the monthly help with the hosting fees (and this months need to renew the doman name), there is no way I could keep weaponeer.net up and operational for everyone to use and enjoy.    It's the incredible members here on weaponeer.net that keep weaponeer.net alive, and it's their content that makes the weaponeer.net the resource that it is.

Keep up the great work. without you, weaponeer would be nothing.
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: July 24 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Boss, i enjoy our talks! A lot more then words can express. I also want you to know, if things get real tough, call me! I am not rich but i will always be willing to give to this great website and the wonderful people that make it what it has become. The members here are great! No drama,no bickering, no BS! You really can not appreciate that until you look around at other places.

I have faith in the members, somehow we always seem to pull through. I know that the burden of this is not really helping your situation. I have tried to get a few others to advertise here and help out that way, but so far, no success! I won't give up! Most probably do not realize the hours of time spent just going through the site and weeding out the spam, reading new members post's and approving them. It is a long process!

But that is only a small minor thing compared to the regular maintenance! There are several moderators here that all contribute to the functioning of the site, for FREE!!!

We do it because we like the site and want to help maintain it. It is a regular, daily occurring activity. I am not saying this to get some kind of a thank's or pat on the back. The moderator's don't expect any special recognition! That is not why we do it, we do it because we want to help the site stay active and available for all who want to be a part of it!!

It is rewarding to see someone else accomplish a project, or share and idea that helps someone else to do the same!

Fact is, i personally know, the Boss can not pay for it anymore. Period. For years he did and without complaint! Now he just can't! It is up to us, the members, all of us, to pull together our resources and return the favor!

There are a sh*t load, (pardon my french) of good people here! No one has EVER made me feel unwelcome, or belittled me, or said anything rude to me or twards me! In fact, i have found just the opposite to be true.

I keep telling the BOSS, (through email, PM's, on the phone) TO CHARGE EVERY ONE INCLUDING ME A MEMBERSHIP FEE!!!!!!!

HE WON'T DO THAT!!! Makes me mad because i feel that $1.00 per MONTH from every member = PROBLEM SOLVED.

But so far luckily he has not HAD to do that either. We all pitch in. As long as that continues to happen, it can stay free to all. As soon as that stops, i would rather pay a membership fee then see the site shut down. That's me 2 cents any way's.
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram

"If my calculations are correct......when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious sh*t!"
View Mech warrior's Profile Search for other posts by Mech warrior

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: July 25 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

I have always felt you should never have to pay for knowledge.

If not for the crappy economy, paying the hosting fee's would not be such an issue.  we REALLY need to get Obama out of office.

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

<< Prev Topic Commentary Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version