Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
2 members and 23 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 25

We have 2 member(s), 7 spiders, 23 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
Altessy, GuestAcumn

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (151):
GuestAcumn, Altessy, tesPexengexia, empisypeSpeancy, uplikigue, fefAdmike, PerLipBeilirl, Jusimap, Rardgreeddy, KristanCoumn, reonfubrolo, voldjeoveaM, FugJertantara, rulmiriucculkiz, soriissuend, MikeTiceinjes, HoxiasillHist, KeypeBreelty, FoneeZexCot, Murasnasp, Bretlboins, Emissoksattib, Michaelmib, AjlstAncet, DoctorGaB, erolerenelo, flyman, mereebova, a144.co.il, AvhqrAncet, Metaldesign, AndrewLen, RaymondPum, bikergunnut, Merbertmuh, charmdateemu, charmdateqvq, RichardSob, AuvgvAncet, Jamesdus, Jakub.cr, HarryLix, backbencher, EROjadance, VKT17, hawocewuw, JamesDor, Dennispox, mmspurg, ArhyqAncet, vitriTourl, EdwardNab, Vincentmophy, charmdatewkj, TRAVELOl, jimdoc, m1a76251, Frankclisa, nelaouimetmaria, AdmdvAncet, markserbu, 357ross, Black Beard, KYJohn, KevinAbody, janiceSarts75, FinadroTudge, rizovia, AobbaAncet, Smegma, LedesireDiava, Davidkal, RENTAOl, ZharesRef, LanceTyday, REALESTATEOl, Alvinmag, xano, cathyuc60, Brian121, NEWSOl, Belkovec, Richardram, VictorLiz, AfxreAncet, AlluschuKic, Douglasfug, josephpo, BNZFlathe, AdpnuAncet, LOANOl, Marlonphilm, bbrown, Orubanslipt, Andreaszzo, ArlgqAncet, Josephelimi, Rogerlek, RolandItets, TommyT, aftershock2222, ElbertTus, azotas, Servicecgq, AbigailxoxCox, AcecrAncet, Servicerst, Skiller, Servicexwy, Tzomasshear, P**nos , tundaars, Guestthego, Mariaslemy, morganlx69, Kosmope, Andreasxhn, Serviceljr, Alisanub, Andreasbhr, TeamVega, s**y videos , HeroHog, SanoramX, JeffreyMup, yzx25, Nedzikatap, Roberttok, Tykazigar, Bogdanrjy, Servicegvj, Servicekkl, Pgamergex, OscarSOF, Raymondnog, SirtopZ, domasochiFak, beregtop, SpatkilD, BestMoorsK, Lorawag, AqtziAncet, evangelinamv60, INSURANCEOl, AuwpkAncet, Guestinoni, ScotishM, willaou4, molyfmkc, RobertNib, AeabpAncet

Who wants UZI Flats?? (NO FFL Required)
Weaponeer Forums : Products, and information

Posted in Products, and information
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  6inall

SFC
SFC

Posted: March 08 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged Quote 6inall

Hey, I am trying to find out if my order was cancelled.?

Got this email on 2/28

"Order ID #10028 - Shipment Completed

Please Note: this shipment completes your order. According to our records, all products have been shipped and should arrive shortly (delivery time changes depending on the shipping option you selected when you placed your order). If you do not receive one or more of the items that you have ordered, please contact us."

Still have not received anything in the mail. So reading further into the email there is this:

"NOTICE:
If after a few days your order has not been received please check your CC to see if it was charged. If the CC was rejected the vendor will try calling you, but I'm not normally notified. If you think your card failed, please contact me for the corrected CC data and I will have your invoice updated and request your CC number be run again."

Just curious as to what is going on, don't show any transactions on my CC account. If I got to re-order that's OK, just need to know for sure if it was canceled/rejected for some reason.

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

owenaero

SSG
SSG

Posted: March 09 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged Quote owenaero

pm weaponeer and ask about your cc statment not being charged. all went through on mine and got the flats as well all ready.
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

View owenaero's Profile Search for other posts by owenaero

GeorgeBush

Private
Private

Posted: March 09 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged Quote GeorgeBush

im having a hard time getting in touch with weaponeer.

View GeorgeBush's Profile Search for other posts by GeorgeBush

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: March 12 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

GeorgeBush wrote:
im having a hard time getting in touch with weaponeer.

Scroll up to one of his posts and click on "pm".

View bikergunnut's Profile Search for other posts by bikergunnut

collectorman

E-3
E-3

Posted: March 13 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged Quote collectorman

I got mine! Beautiful works of art! If anybody does anything but bend them they will ruin the entire piece. If one wants to cut off front end they should just buy a "channel repair kit" and don't waste your time, money and energy destroying the best part of this, the fact that it is perfect and in one piece.

The width of the inside bottom of UZI receiver is 1.316 - Now that this width is known the next steps are quite simple! A mandrel bar that width, a press and a jig; however one wants to remedy the problem.
Best of luck to all! At this point, just making dummies  for the lab or one's den is worth the effort. Best to everyone in the future.
View collectorman's Profile Search for other posts by collectorman

Dhamlin

SFC
SFC

Posted: March 25 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged Quote Dhamlin

Are there any issues with shipping? My order was shown shown through the weponeer store  on 3/7/12. Havent gotten anything..dont see any charges?
View Dhamlin's Profile Search for other posts by Dhamlin

grunkhouse

Private
Private

Posted: March 25 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged Quote grunkhouse

ooops! i guess it helps if i write something!  Anyway,  I got mine about a week ago.  It took a little longer than I anticipated but they are shipping from McKay directly.  So hang in there! i didnt see any charges until right before they shipped.  Just try to stay in touch with the weaponeer store and make sure you sent the credit card card info. correctly.   But like i said, mine took a while to show up but they are worth the wait.  
View grunkhouse's Profile Search for other posts by grunkhouse

that7dude

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 25 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged Quote that7dude

Check out weaponeers post about getting in contact with him dated march 21st I believe and it should be still up on the front page
View that7dude's Profile Search for other posts by that7dude

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 26 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

I am sure it will work out. A few of us have pitched in to help out. I am tryin to convince everyone to make this a pay site for memberships. Not a lot, but a little from everyone. With times being the way they are, people aren't donating. The site runs on donations. No donations= no site.

The boss doesn't want to have to charge, but, since the honor system is not working, i say charge. I would pay a small membership fee, a lot of others i know would as well. This site is worth it, look at all the info. Plus the friendly people, no drama, and in almost all cases, questions get answered when asked.

That says a lot about "our crowd". Look around on some of the other sites, people are down right rude sometimes. Not here.

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram

"If my calculations are correct......when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious sh*t!"
View Mech warrior's Profile Search for other posts by Mech warrior

reckoning

1LT
1LT

Posted: March 26 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged Quote reckoning

I would rather pay a fee that see this site go away.
View reckoning's Profile Search for other posts by reckoning

grunkhouse

Private
Private

Posted: May 03 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged Quote grunkhouse

hello all, does anyone know of a bending jig to use with these uzi flats?

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: May 03 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

I don't. I was thinking of making 1. I have been really busy lately with work.    Next week it slows up a bit. I am gonna post some clearance measurements from my norinco.

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram

"If my calculations are correct......when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious sh*t!"

tucsonuzi

Private
Private

Posted: June 01 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged Quote tucsonuzi

Has anyone purchased one of these and received it? I was told that the Mckay receiver flats are very good quality, but when I try to call I get a busy signal (tried 30 + times). I ordered a flat over a week ago and I have not received it, or heard any thing from Weaponeer.

View tucsonuzi's Profile Search for other posts by tucsonuzi

tr6guns

Level 3 Site Sponsor
Level 3 Site Sponsor

Posted: June 02 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged Quote tr6guns

Who did you call? I didn't think McKay had these Flats for public consumption, just for Weaponeer Buy as they sell FFL finished Receivers.  PM Weaponeer with order number if you ordered from this site and ask him to check on it.  But my two Flats took about a month before i got them because Gary had no Internet to place the order...  

grunkhouse

Private
Private

Posted: June 02 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged Quote grunkhouse

i received mine, it just took a little while to get them in my hands.

tucsonuzi

Private
Private

Posted: June 05 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged Quote tucsonuzi

I still can get no where with a response to my order of one of these receiver flats. I've tried email, phone, and Pm with no response.
Does anybody know how to get a hold of someone about my order, or has anybody else had this issue?
Thank you!
View tucsonuzi's Profile Search for other posts by tucsonuzi

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: June 06 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

I personaly know the boss is going through a tough time. He has posted that he is in a bad situation. Maybe his internet got shut off. If that happened then he can not get into his account. NOT EVEN FROM ANOTHER COMPUTER.

FOR SECURITY REASONS HIS ACCOUNT IS IP ADDRESS LOCKED.

This goes back to donations. He needs our help or he would not ask.

I don't know this for sure as i can not get ahold of him either. Please be patient. I will keep trying.

Luckily the site is still up. If everyone would pitch in a little, even .50 cents, that would help him out. That would help all of us out.
Funny x 1

DoctorX

Private
Private

Posted: June 08 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged Quote DoctorX

Can these flats still be ordered, or has this been stopped by you-know-who?

Mech warrior, if you speak to Weaponeer, can you please ask him if these are still available, and if a shipping delay should be expected?

Thanks....

Dr.X

View DoctorX's Profile Search for other posts by DoctorX

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: June 08 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

DoctorX wrote; Can these flats still be ordered, or has this been stopped by you-know-who? Mech warrior, if you speak to Weaponeer, can you please ask him if these are still available, and if a shipping delay should be expected? Thanks.... Dr.X

Not sure who the "you-know-who" is that you suggesting??? I will speak to him and ask. We talked about a week ago and yes they were available still then. Getting low though. I will find out for sure.

I know a few have experianced some shipping delays due to several things?.. but as far as i know all that were charged did receive their order.

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: June 08 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

IT IS CONFIRMED, THEY ARE AVAILABLE. SHIPPING TIME IS 2 WEEKS FROM ORDER.

I just talked to him.

<< Prev Topic Products, and information Next Topic >>

<< Prev Page of 12 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version