Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
1 member and 31 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 32

We have 1 member(s), 6 spiders, 31 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
vozysoove

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (180):
vozysoove, WilliamENFOK, Charleskip, LesterIneni, DavidJof, Wraklyadula, rulmiriucculkiz, Paraquat, Dapaswourb, QLRobert, Danielexark, MarkReext, MartishSoits, alibiaEmand, FoneeZexCot, fefAdmike, tesPexengexia, inna_furg, backbencher, fermneoroup, empisypeSpeancy, soriissuend, Boschrdv, reonfubrolo, KeypeBreelty, Boschyeh, ExceteRem, uplikigue, Juitlekneentero, Boschrpe, erolerenelo, Murasnasp, mereebova, Altessy, gabriellewy4, noreenwy1, RatTaittar, Brainwourb, HoxiasillHist, FugJertantara, carlrw4, carmelaan69, optovkatex, old guns, russyMixail, Beefcake, ArthuImpob, Dongokwourb, inna_emmx, EvaemodE, Whitneyendag, janeyp16, manuelgv18, DayliKib, marilynaj18, Raneswourb, EugeneaPhown, florakj69, Progonhic, minervald69, Fragkos, juliettesp60, Bandinayawourb, hollielk4, Darinwhish, JamesJig, toddjg69, shaunawc2, bikergunnut, minervazk11, Vinereywourb, caitlinbk18, monauz4, Derekrarty, Kennethlib, CalvinVat, ArtemPailk, celinakc11, Flux, ArseniyJah, BogdanAutot, tamikaze11, carlosty16, geraldinewt11, kurtcq18, Waltermox, whitneyzc11, jaynecg2, StephenJep, Mingledorffwourb, SpikeBuilt, kering4, Stevieven, Gearglani, williamyd16, sidneyhs18, Jackiefiend, lavernejs3, Shadowrunnerwourb, lesleyzk3, kimxc3, cal50, evgenwat, jeremydy1, HellDragonwourb, bridgetux2, terraih16, bbrown, ollieio11, dalefp1, Olgacag, Buzatuswourb, jolenelg3, davidgb60, jimdoc, helenezb16, miguelhg1, jaimevu2, SanyokSmoks, jetloco, ds1948, Warum, CanadafinN, toddww69, zedsdead, rrayepalcixi, Gentrabo, margieua4, cewecah, angeljc69, luellash69, kristenvo69, Gavinramatwourb, lynnettegr1, edwardub69, ebeotuwikofa, lillianxy60, Forrestbug, sochi.cat/-Weino, dimentObjestben, serenarr69, hilarygq2, Trashminwourb, Maynardvuh, JamesHap, Josephabaph, KennethBum, Ronaldsaulp, Dameenawourb, azotas, carlyyp11, Nusaward, rachelye2, JulianSMB, mariettatv60, benjaminex3, AWilliamtoInc, JamesImmot, Qanadwourb, GreogyFlepe, ezulokemu, constancedp2, opagoyar, Adoradwynwourb, oiyigen, ryche, Lornakic, nettieft69, 11millimeter, travisin3, ronzor, susanapl60, agrohimmrb, Hugoherwourb, Smallboy, natalieks2, kentef69, vincentsi16, Gralindawourb, Canadian Pharmacy On

Stoner 63A
Weaponeer Forums : Weapon History

Posted in Weapon History
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  Mongo

MSG
MSG

Posted: May 16 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged Quote Mongo

BTW is he coping it? or did you make some changes for the semi conversion?

The original is forged, not sure how it being machined from bar stock will effect the design.

The broach I assume he is talking about is the one on the stripping side of the carrier in the bolt channel? Not sure why that is there other than giving the air a path to move when the bolt moves in and out?
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View Mongo's Profile Search for other posts by Mongo Visit Mongo's Homepage

slowfinger

MSG
MSG

Posted: May 16 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged Quote slowfinger

Going to leave off ,if we can the trip bump which you don't need in semi. The trigger pac no longer has it and the selector has been modified. But we have only three shots through it before the carrier broke!
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View slowfinger's Profile Search for other posts by slowfinger

duchamp

Private
Private

Posted: May 16 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged Quote duchamp

the cam pin slot is as you say radial to the center axis of the bolt, i have found a drawing for the m 16 slot and it is presented as a chart of coordinates in sub degree increments, i.e. rotate 1/2 degree, advance so many thousandths. i believe it was done as a series of drilling actions in a divider. the m 16 slot has the same rotation, 22.5 degrees, but i believe it occurs in a shorter distance than the stoner 63 although that may be because of an elongation of the slot for longer dwell time.
View duchamp's Profile Search for other posts by duchamp

gundoctor

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: April 29 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged Quote gundoctor

Mongo or Slowfinger, can you measure the opening of the feedtray for me?   I have a bolt and am going to put it to use.

snipertn

E-2
E-2

Posted: May 19 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged Quote snipertn

Hi folks, I'm new to this forum. I would like to know if there is anyone out there that has any blueprints for the stoner 63A. Mongo sent me some drawnigs a little over a year ago that are now laminated and on the wall in my gun room, but what I need are deminsonal drawings/blueprints. This weapon has been a dream of mine for years since I got to fire one back when Moby Dick was a minnow.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

snipertn
View snipertn's Profile Search for other posts by snipertn

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: May 20 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

We all would love to have a copy of the blueprints..

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

gundoctor

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: May 20 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged Quote gundoctor

Mongo was nice enough to send me what I needed on the feedtray.

slowfinger

MSG
MSG

Posted: May 20 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged Quote slowfinger

Snipertn, You probably will have to make drawings from exsisting parts of the Stoner. Those prints are locked up securly in Florida. Mongo, I finlay finnished the two op rod blocks for my Stoner 63 semi. 9 months later and now we have something or is that what the girl friend said? LOL I'll try to post a pic of it here. Geo.
View slowfinger's Profile Search for other posts by slowfinger

snipertn

E-2
E-2

Posted: May 24 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged Quote snipertn

Yeah, I figure that Reed Knight has them buried in a vault somewhere. A guy can still dream tho.

Thanks fot the info guys.

snipertn
View snipertn's Profile Search for other posts by snipertn

dbcolts

Private
Private

Posted: March 03 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged Quote dbcolts

slowfinger wrote:
The carbine configuration I have was long ago a parts kit. The barrel is an AR15 coverted exatly to duplicate the Stoner 63A carbine as there is no gas ajustment. If I could find piston rings and it had the same problem then I'd have to open the gas hole on the barrel. I believe that's the problem. Ohioordnance works won't sell just one part. They want to sell parts in groups.  I think the military won't go back to the Stoner design becuase of all the small parts on the weapons. I hear the seals and special ops really liked it though. Will keep hitting the gun shows. for now. Geo.

I may have what you are looking for. I'm sure opening of the gas port would help.

View dbcolts's Profile Search for other posts by dbcolts

dbcolts

Private
Private

Posted: March 03 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged Quote dbcolts

Mongo wrote:
slowfinger, I am looking for one fo the rear steel on the belt cover where the sight mounts. I do not need the sight, just the base. There are a lot of these spare since they were not crushed like the sights but I did not pick one up last time I had a chance but would like one now. Do you have an extra?

I have one.

dbcolts

dbcolts

Private
Private

Posted: March 03 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged Quote dbcolts

I have bolt carrier's with parts, and complete bolt heads.

Matt1903

E-2
E-2

Posted: December 19 2017 at 12:24pm | IP Logged Quote Matt1903

Did anyone ever come up with a set of prints for this? Lol or is this thread dead?
View Matt1903's Profile Search for other posts by Matt1903

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: December 19 2017 at 2:14pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

When the last post is 4 years old, yes, the thread is quite dead.  There's a Stoner 66 build in process on ARFCOM @ the moment.
View backbencher's Profile Search for other posts by backbencher

<< Prev Topic Weapon History Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 5
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version